Tuesday 3 May 2011

Mobile Phones !

              My favourite piece of technology is the mobile phone because it’s useful to contact anyone that you need. Sometimes you lay down some day an hour to see a friend and for any reason you can’t go, or you’ll get there later than what you said, so you can call your friend an tell him/her what happened and lay down another day. On the firsts mobile phones you only could send messages and call people, but today you can find all kind of applications for everything that you want. Also, I had my first mobile phone when I was eleven or twelve years old, it was very ugly compared with the one that I have today. I use it mostly to call people, send messages and listen to music on the street. I don’t leave my house without it; I used to use it every day.
               My life without it would be so different, because I use it as my alarm in the morning, I listen music when I take the bus, I call or receive calls from important people or important information, like accidents or changes on the plans; so my life would be less informed and more boring.

5 comments:

  1. For that reason you should be very careful with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. without my mobile phone
    I don't wake up every morning.
    My life would be very different too...

    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anilla :D
    yes, the mobile phone is so important for listening music on the bus or tube! ... it's so boring the journey in the morning ...
    well anita see you in the next class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like play in the mobile phone xDD
    Is very useful when you need talk with someone...


    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do not like cell phones, but I recognize that I am very dependent of them!

    regards!

    ReplyDelete