Tuesday 10 May 2011

The best day of my life.


I think that I don’t have only one day that is better than all the others but there is one day that I remember as one of the bests. It was my birthday on the last year. That day (August 5th) I went to the school and my friends had a surprise for me,  they didn’t let me get in the classroom because they were preparing everything for me, so I went to other classroom where I have a lot of friends. Then I went to my classroom and there were a lot of balloons and many gifts on the table. My classmates sang the “happy Birthday” song and my friends hug me. Then I started to open my gifts: my best friends gave me a white chocolate bar that weigh 1 kilogram. It was huge! There were other gifts but the other that was very impressive was a one that had hearts stickers on it. I was very confused because my boyfriend wasn’t my classmate and it was too early (8 am) so he couldn’t be. I finally open it, it was a big collage with photos made by him, it was beautiful (then my best friend told me that they meet that day at 7 am just for me!)

In the afternoon, my friends and I decided to go to the mall and eat something to celebrate, and I told my boyfriend that we might meet there, but when I leave the school, somebody hug me from behind, with a big paper rose and a huge helium balloon, I turned over and I saw him, it was  big surprise. Then we all went to the mall and in the afternoon there was a “once” with my family.
Maybe it’s not some day out of common, but I was with almost all the people that I love.


I dont have any birthday pictures but there are two pictures, one with my boyfriend and the other with my friends. 

6 comments:

  1. Nice picks!! and THE LOVE !!! I think that the most important is be with the people that you love. It's great.
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet!!!! :) i like very much the pics too! :)
    for your next birthday we will try to make something like this! jiji
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was quite a good and funny surprise Anita!! Bests=best

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawww.. your friends and boyfriend are so sweet!! Seems a great day!
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friends are so sweet, I hoope that your next's birthdays be like these !

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. white chocolate bar that weigh 1 kilogram???
    mmmm... delicious, I would like a gift like this for my birthday jaja

    Bye

    ReplyDelete