Tuesday 12 April 2011

James Blunt !

I think that the music is very important for everybody, when you’re happy, sad, angry or any other.
Today I’m going to show you the singer that I like the most when I’m sad. His name is James Blunt, he is a British singer-songwriter very famous after his single “you’re beautiful”. He plays pop, rock and romantic music.
His albums are “Back to Bedlam” in 2004, “All the lost souls” in 2007 and “Some kind of trouble” in 2010. The songs that I like the most are “Tears and rain”, “Same mistake”, “Carry you home” and the last single: Stay the night.
I like this artist because some of his songs are relax, and others are heavy. Also, I like to sing so I enjoy listening to the music and singing at the same time when I’m walking on the street or staying on my bed. I feel that when I’m singing I’m free to do what I want like scream or sing out loud and that makes me feel better (it’s like when somebody tells you that if you scream on the pillow you’ll feel better hahaha).
Actually, I heard this singer every time, not just when I’m sad, so I invite you to listen him, it’s really good and I know that you’ll like him.

5 comments:

  1. I have listen to a pair of songs of him, I like his music style very much!
    Well, see u later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this music but I don't listen it very much because the songs are sad
    Well, take care. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about him D: but I suppose he is a very good singer :)
    see you soon,in class XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a song from James Blunt Called "you are beautiful" is very nice! :D

    See you on Class!

    ReplyDelete